EMERGENCY WEATHER CONDITIONS
Good afternoon everyone with the severe cold temperatures starting tonight and at least lasting for 2 weeks, NDI Plumbing Inc. would like to offer some of our best cold weather tips to help you and your home plumbing stay warm through these harsh winter temperatures.
NDI Plumbing Inc.’s Best Cold Weather Tips
1) Make sure all your outside hoses are disconnected from the hose bibb.
2) Make sure your sprinklers are winterized and all shut off valves are 1/2 way open to allow any water to escape.
3) Wrap any exposed pipes. If you are on a well make sure your well house is heated.
4) Make sure all your vents around your home are closed.
5) Make sure to put an insulated cover over your backflow device.
6) Make sure your furnace has been serviced. NDI Plumbing Inc. is running a special for furnace service for $59.95!!
Call NDI Plumbing Inc. 775-745-8791
to do a full winterization or to help make sure it’s done correctly.
Just case of an emergency with frozen pipes NDI Plumbing Inc has a pipe thaw machine and will be available 24 hours on call.
REMEMBER TO SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND
STAY WARM EVERYONE!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.